Wholesale Sealife Décor
A Hampton Nautical Company
Suggested items for your store
The Hampton Nautical Special Solid Brass 4-inch sextant has a slow motion control to allow fine adjustment of the elevation angle. A built-in magnifier can be swung into position to assist in reading the German Silver vernier scale, and there are six swing-arm filters. The sextant is engraved "Hampton Nautical."
These models are perfect for the collector or the beginner interested in learning celestial navigation. A beautiful handcrafted hardwood storage and display box comes with this solid brass sextant. The case is made out of a high quality smooth finish hardwood. The box has one clasp and a brass filling of The Hampton Nautical anchor and rope embedded in the top of the box.
Custom Engraving is available on this item with a minimum quantity purchased. Contact us for details.
- Polished brass body and mechanisms
- Glass optics for a clear view (not plastic lenses)
- Fully functional sextant operates like a real navigational tool
- Solid rosewood box lined with felt to store sextant
- Brass anchor emblem inset in face of rosewood box
- Custom engraving/photo etching available; logos, pictures, or slogans can easily be put on any item. Typical minimum custom order is 100+ pieces. Minimum lead time to produce and engrave is 4+ weeks.
This functional sextant is crafted as a beautiful nautical décor item and is not calibrated, intended or recommended for actual navigational use